your bag is empty
the following information sets out the conditions of use of www.busbeemcquade.com. Busbee McQuade LLC are the operators of the website.
1. by accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
2. you agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the law of the United States.
3. you understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether such loss or injury is caused directly or indirectly by your use of this website.
4. you acknowledge that we own or may own or control copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in the look and feel of the website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademark and copyright. you further agree that you will not infringe these rights by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
5. in the event that you buy any goods or services using our website you will be bound by such terms as are notified by us to you in the process of the purchase, as indicated on the website or on any email received by you from us in the course of the purchase process.
6. in the absence of any email sent by us to you, the terms will be as specified within these terms and conditions or those specified on the website itself concerning the price of the goods, the methods of acceptable payment and the timing of such payments, and the requirement by you to pay such additional carriage and freight charges as may be specified on the website.
7. we have no responsibility to supply to you any goods or services as may be advertised for sale or supply on our website. when you place the order for goods or services, you are making a legal offer to us, which we may or may not accept. a legally binding contract will only exist between us when you receive written confirmation from us (by e-mail or otherwise) that confirms your order.
8. in the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions specified or highlighted on the website, and these terms and conditions, and or such terms and conditions as are specified in an email sent to you by us, in the course of a purchase, the prevailing terms will be those most favorable to us.
9. no terms agreed between us will be varied unless such a variation has been agreed by us in writing. however, we reserve the right to supply to you, goods that are of an equivalent style, type and quality as those selected by you from the website, at the same price than those you ordered.
10. you may return such goods as are supplied by us to you provided:
you register your return via the request a return button under the assistance menu, log into your account or click here within 30 days of purchasing your order. once completed you are then required to return the items to the sender via our returns portal. The return items must be returned in their original saleable condition, unwashed and unworn, with tags attached.
the items are returned at the expense of the retailer for orders delivered to addresses in the United States. For all other locations items are returned at your expense to the return address specified above; if the return conditions are met we will refund you for the amount you originally paid for the items (excluding shipping fees) within 5 business days from the date we receive the goods back from you. please allow 10 business days for the refund of monies to your account.
goods purchased "on-sale" will not be refunded other than in the event of them being deemed as faulty.
we will not be responsible for any return packages sent to us which are sent by other than a trackable mail or freight method. we recommend registered post.
11. we do not offer exchanges through our online store, if you wish to exchange your purchase for an alternate item, please purchase the preferred item and send back the unwanted one. Once received, we will refund you the money for the one returned.
the return items must be returned in their original condition, unwashed and unused, with tags attached.
12. in the following circumstances goods shall be treated as being "non-returnable": where the price of the goods was dependent on fluctuations in the financial market outside of our control; where the goods have been at your request personalized; where the goods by their nature cannot be returned; goods which by their nature for hygienic reasons cannot be resold once returned including earrings, body studs and swimwear, undergarments; goods which have been worn, washed and used.
13. ownership and risk of damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. we require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. if you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that address) is proof of delivery and fulfilment by us.
further details regarding our shipping processes and policies can be accessed on this website by way of the "shipping" button under the assistance menu.
14. this agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
16. if you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address:
17. if you do not wish to receive unsolicited information about future products or services from us, then please inform us in the manner specified on our website or email us as indicated above simply stating: unsubscribe. alternatively.
18. if now or in the future our website facilitates you sending us information, images, comment or data of any nature by email or otherwise which is then displayed on any notice board, open discussion forum or similar communally accessible and interactive site, you must ensure that such material is not defamatory or offensive, untrue, racially offensive or an incitement to racial hatred or otherwise in breach of an individual’s right to privacy or human rights or actionable in law in any jurisdiction.
19. in the event that you do post such material on our website, such consequences that may directly or indirectly follow will be entirely your responsibly and not ours, and you agree to indemnity and hold us harmless from any action or consequences that may arise in such circumstances.
20. in the event that we receive any material from you that in our view (whether reasonable or unreasonable) is potentially actionable or otherwise objectionable, we reserve the right to withdraw the material without notice or reason, and without giving rise to any claim by you against us for so doing.
21. all information that you supply to us under any circumstances shall be to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and accurate, and not misleading in any manner.
22. please take full responsibility for your own security when using the internet and do not under any circumstances disclose your bank details, credit card details, your personal username or password or other such information to any other person unless you are confident that the information will not be misused by that person.
23. please also ensure that you do not leave your personal computer unattended while it is in operation unless it is safe to do so, and be aware that public forums and chat rooms are often used by people as a means of exploiting others and obtaining personal information about you.